If you are one of those hair conscious people who want their hair look beautiful, why will you not use a hair dryer that consists of an advanced technology like Titanium? It is a kind of technology that will mystify you by its performance. Though it is metal but way safe for use as a technology. It is lightweight and produces a good amount of heat so that you can dry and style your curly, thick hair with these blow dryers which will take your hair to the zenith of its artistry.
A Quick Review
|Babylisspro Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer|
|Jinri Hair Dryer|
|Remington Titanium Fast Dry Hair Dryer|
Titanium Hair Dryer – Buyer’s Guide
What is titanium?
Titanium is a chemical element which is a silver color glazing transition metal with high strength and low density. From the last few years, hair dryer manufacturers are using this element in their products to boost up its performance.
There are many benefits of Titanium hair dryers.
Titanium is very light in weight and strong metal. It is twice as strong as aluminum and as strong as metal. But the good fact is, it is 45% lighter than Steel. So hair dryers that are made of Titanium technology are generally light in weight.
Some manufacturer companies claim that this technology makes their hair dryers up to 40% lighter than the other hair dryer products. This feature of Titanium will increase your comfortability of using a dryer unquestionably and it will decrease the possibility of your muscle strain.
They are capable of producing high temperature consistently. As a result, it can dry your hair very rapidly.
On the other hand, the steady temperature will leave your hair smooth and silky than before. It also helps in quick styling and controlling the texture of your hair and removes the frizzes in your hair. Which ultimately makes Titanium hair dryers very much constructive for the people of curly, kinky and thick hair.
Types of titanium hair dryers
Various brands often combine Titanium technology with other technologies. You will find dryers that provided tourmaline Titanium, ceramic Titanium technologies. When Titanium infused with Tourmaline technology, it can increase the tolerance of people’s hair to the excessive heat which assists to stop the damaging of hair. On the other hand, ceramic Titanium technology reduces the chance of burning hair.
There is another kind of Titanium hair dryers available in the market which is called the Nano Titanium technology. It is an advanced technology. Dryers utilize this technology and can dry hair quicker and give you a gentle, polished, delegate and glossy finish.
Can it be disadvantageous?
Titanium Technology can be sometimes disadvantageous because of the production of a high heat temperature of this technology. And you know, when your hair exposes to the high temperature, it can be damaged. This is the only detriment to Titanium hair dryers.
The good fact is we can easily solve this problem of Titanium hair dryers. Before starting with a hair dryer you should apply a good hair protectant cream or spray on your hair so that it can protect your hair from high temperature and prevent the possible hair damage. You can buy “HSI PROFESSIONAL Argan Oil Heat Protector”. If you do not like titanium blow dryers then you can check for other models of different materials here.
Who can use titanium hair dryers?
Now you have known from the upper sections that it is capable of producing high heat which helps to dry hair faster than other technologies. Curly, kinky, thick hair is the kinds of those hair types that are not so much damage prone when it comes in touch with intense heat comparatively to the fine hair.
On the other hand, exalted heat is very much important for curly hair to dry properly. So if you have fine or wavy hair, we are strongly forbidding you to use titanium hair dryer because it can damage your hair greatly. But if you have thick, coarse, curly or kinky hair, we would like to let you know that Titanium hair dryers are made especially for you people.
Check these features before purchasing
You will find various kinds of features in this type of hairdryer. Among them, there are a few you should be known off before buying. They are:
Though you know that it can produce a very good amount of temperature, it should also have a good wattage of power. You should ensure that it must have at least 1800 watts of power unless it is a travel hairdryer. And in the case of travel hair dryers, it should have at least 1000 wattage of power.
The weight of the dryer is very much important for user’s comfortability. From the upper section, you already know that they are comparatively light in weight than other ceramic hair dryers. Generally, these hair dryers are not more than 2 pounds in weight. Which make these lightweight products. So before buying a dryer, check that whether it is lightweight or not.
Attachments are very much important not only for drying but also styling and taking care of your hair. Titanium hair dryers offer diffuser attachments, concentrator nozzles.
As we already said that Titanium hair dryers are very much effective for curly, thick hair people, you should watch for a hair dryer that provides diffuser attachment with it or it has made a universal diffuser attachment for that product especially. Diffusers will help you to take care of your curly hair better than any other attachments.
Top 3 Titanium Hair Dryers
We have searched for a long time to find the best Titanium hair dryers. And we have come up with some very good quality products. We are recommending all of the following hair dryer products for the people who have curly and thick hair only.
1. BaBylissPRO Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer
We why like this
- Tourmaline titanium technology is used to dry hair fast and leaves the hair smooth, silky and free of frizzes.
- The far infrared heat will help to dry hair up to 40% rapidly comparatively to the ceramic dryers and it also prevents hair fall.
- 1000 of wattage
- This dryer can be run in dual voltage (125/250) settings. So you can carry this dryer and travel around the world without needing any adapter or facing any complication. And from our long-time research, we can say that this dryer is undoubtedly one of the world’s best travel hair dryer. Although you can use this dryer for domestic use.
- 2 heat/speed settings are provided so that you can control the temperature and use the right amount of heat on your hair
- Folding handle feature for an easy storage facility.
- Concentrator nozzle is provided for concentrated air flow
- Removable filter cap feature is here so that you can keep the clean inside of the dryer. It will help the dryer to last long.
- Featherweight (almost 0.8 pounds)
- 1 year of official warranty
Though titanium hair dryers are very beneficial for thick, curly hair, BabylissPRO brand does not provide any diffuser attachment with their hair dryers.
But the good thing is, BabylissPRO has made a universal diffuser attachment especially for their hair dryers separately. So you can buy “BaBylissPRO Italian Series Slide-On Diffuser” and maintain your curls or add volume to the root of your hair.
2. Jinri Hair Dryer
Why we like this product
- Jinri has used Ionic generator along with nano titanium technology. As a result, a high concentration of negative ions that produces from nano titanium grill helps hair to become a lot shinier than before. It also removes the frizzes in your hair, makes hair humidity-resistant. So the natural health of curly and thick hair is carefully maintained by these technologies.
- Tourmaline technology helps hair to fight against the excessive heat and keep it damage free.
- DC motor with 1875 of wattage (100V-125V,50Hz-60Hz)
- 2 speed (high and low) and 3 heat (hot, warm and cool) settings are provided to let you the facility to control the power as you like.
- The cool shot button is given to set your final hairstyle
- Removable stainless steel air filter is provided for increasing it durability by keeping inside of the blow dryer neat
- Diffuser attachment is provided as we know this hair dryer is very good for the people who have curly and thick hair. Maintaining curly hair is not easy at all. This why the diffuser will help you to maintain your curls finely by adding the necessary tension to your hair
- Concentrator attachment is very helpful to blow your hair accurately
- The handle is made ergonomic to make its use comfortable for the users
- Light in weight (around 1.4 pounds)
- 2 years of warranty
3. Remington Titanium Fast Dry Hair Dryer
Why we like it
- This blow dryer is infused with titanium technology. It transfers the heat very quickly. As a result, it dries hair very fast and makes the hair smoother.
- In this dryer, the manufacturer has used the combination of titanium and ionic ceramic technology which makes this dryer very much exclusive. This hair dryer is able to give you 7 times better frizz-free result than other products.
- 1875 wattage of the advanced motor
- 3 heat and 2-speed settings and 1 cold air flow button for easy controlling over temperature
- The removable filter is provided so that dust can be cleaned frequently to keep the performance at its peak.
- Diffuser attachment is included for the convenience of the people of curly and thick hair. They can style their hair, add curls easily.
- Concentrator nozzle for precise flowing of the air
- The weight of the dryer is light (around 1.6 pounds)
- 2 years of limited warranty
Titanium hair dryers are very good for curly hair. All the products we have mentioned above are very good in quality. If you are one of those people who has to travel a lot and also you are very conscious about your hair, then BabylissPRO travel hair dryer is the best choice for you.
But if you do not have to travel around a lot and use your dryer in your home, you can go for Jinri or Remington hair dryer product. All of these products will give you the best kind of results in curly hair drying and styling.